Monday, July 7, 2014

Froggy and Ducky go acourtin'

I first produced the first part of this little slideshow for two little girls I know, but, at nearly ten times their age, guess what: I liked it. Who knows what story you will imagine to go along with the pictures. It's all more make-believe than we know. I wish the four second video clip at the end were longer and the sound better, but if you come by my pond sometime and watch and listen, you will see and hear what ever you will.

Tadpoles follow.







 


Six-year-olds agree,
the tadpoles steal the show.






Tadpole world: The Movie. Just tadpoles, after all. Won't make the world safe for toadacracy. Do a little dance, make a little love. I think these are 'Bufo Americanus'. They can sing. 
    (No tadpoles were harmed in the making of this movie. I dumped the bucket back into the pond after filming.)



Tadpole world: The prequel.  The cautionary tale of how an unprotected game of leapfrog led to a pond full of wriggling tadpoles. Passion. Hijinks. Something for the whole family. This film not yet rated.


No expectations: Sometimes the best part of a conversation is watching a knife blade slice thinly through a red tomato and dancing a little to Steely Dan.


Johnny Cash: In your mind:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment