Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Little Bird: Small Tales and Poems

Most of these collected tales and poems have come out of my observations as I walk to the Kaw River. My regular walk takes me from my home near Central Middle School through South Park and along Mass Street in downtown Lawrence, Kansas. And then there’s the river. These stories are all over the place and of several forms - from prose to poetry to jokes. Some places and people are real. Some things are imagined.

Places and small things matter to me. Why else would I write about some of them?

***
You can order a copy directly from me, printing and shipping costs included, for $7. It is also available from Amazon for more.

Click here for photos and an essay on the process involved in printing the 'Little Bird' bookmarks. They are priceless and no longer available.

Link to more books

1 comment:

  1. Bert, I would like to buy one of your books. You will have to direct me to your payment method. I can mail a check, use PayPal or whatever you prefer. Message me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete